Master of Science in Acoustics of the University of Lyon
MasterScAcoustics_flyer_en_high.pdf (for A3 format printing)
- You are an engineering student at ECL (Master of Sc. in Acoustics in a double cursus)
or a student already enrolled in the second year of this Master,
see below for choosing your courses.
To apply as an engineering student at ECL or to obtain any administrative information,
you must contact Adeline Trener master-acoustics AT listes.ec-lyon.fr
- You want to apply to the Master of Sc. in Acoustics of the University of Lyon
(as an engineering student coming from another university - double cursus M2,
for the full two-year program or only for the second year program), application link available here:
Master Sc. in Acoustics of the University of Lyon.
Master of Sc. in Acoustics - M2 year
Responsable of the teaching program for ECL : Christophe Bailly
You can choose almost all your courses according to your professional project
(e.g. Aeroacoustics, Enginering noise, Vibrations, Ultrasound):
- Student enrolled in the full second year program:
The theoretical cursus must be composed of 7 teaching units, including the common course Advanced acoustics,
5 courses in the list provided below, and 1 general course in any other master program (including the Master of Acoustics !).
Your research internship must be carried out in a research laboratory or a R&D department
in industry, in France or abroad.
- Engineering student at ECL in double cursus: your cursus must be composed of 6 teaching units,
including the common course Advanced acoustics, and thus 5 other courses in the list provided below.
Your research internship must be carried out in the framework of your TFE.
Soutenance master Insa 2017.pdf
Mandatory course (duplicate at ECL and at INSA)
- Advanced acoustics (ECL-MoD 7.3bis - V. Clair, Tuesday 14h-16h)
- Acoustique avancée (INSA-CM1 - L. Maxit)
List of unit teaching (your choice must be validated by the Prof. in charge of the master)
- Environmental acoustics (ECL-MoD 1.6 - M.A. Galland / D. Juvé, Friday 15h45-17h45)
- Aeroacoustics (ECL-MoD 7.5 - D. Dragna / M. Roger, Friday 13h30-15h30)
- Active control of noise and vibrations (ECL-MoS 1.4 - M. Ichchou / M.A. Galland, Friday 8h-12h15)
- Transportation noise (ECL-MoS 1.2 - M. Ichchou / D. Juvé / D. Dragna, Wednesday 8h-12h15)
- Fluid - structure interactions (ECL-MoD 8.1 - M. Ichchou / G. Robert, Monday 8h-10h)
- Propagation of elastic waves (ECL-MoD 3.1 - L. Jézequel / S. Besset, Monday 8h-10h)
- Introduction to nonlinear vibrations (ECL-MoD 1.5 - J. Perret-Liaudet / F. Thouverez,
- Structural dynamics (ECL-MoD 7.4 - O. Dessombz / L. Jézequel, Tuesday 16h15-18h15)
- Building acoustics (ENTPE, C. Marquis-Favre)
- Sound perception (INSA-CM2, E. Parizet, 2nd semestre)
- Sound radiation of structures (INSA-CM3, B. Laulagnet)
- Transportation noise (INSA-CM4, E. Parizet)
- Ultrasound imagery (Master ISM - S. Catheline, Lyon 1)
- Ultrasound applications (PolyTech Lyon 1, B. Gilles)
- Physics of turbulent flows (ECL-MoD 1.4 - C. Bailly / C. Bogey / D. Dragna, Tuesday 16h15-18h15)
- External aerodynamics (ECL-MoD 5.6 - J. Boudet / J. Scott, Friday 15h45-17h15)
- Numerical simulation of flows (ECL-MoD 1.1 - C. Corre / F. Godeferd, Monday 8h-12h15)
- Dynamic of biological human systems (ECL-MoD 6.6 - L. Blanc / D. Dragna, Friday 15h45-17h45)
- System identification and sparse decompositions (ECL-MoD 3.4 - J. Huillery / L. Bako,
- Numerical methods for acoustics (CeLyA, D. Dragna, jeudi 14h-18h, from Dec. 1st)
- Physical problems in unbounded media: mathematical analysis and numerics (ECL-MoS 5.3, G. Vial)