Master of Science in Acoustics of the University of Lyon
- You are a student engineer at ECL (Master of Sc. in Acoustics in a double cursus)
or a student already enrolled in the second year of this Master,
please follow this link for choosing your courses.
To apply as a student engineer at ECL:
Send the electronic application form (format xlsx,
format xls or format ods)
with a photo to Adeline Trenner at master-acoustics AT listes.ec-lyon.fr
- You want to apply to the Master of Sc. in Acoustics of the University of Lyon (as an engineer student - double cursus M2,
for the full two-year program or only for the second year programm), you need to fill an application form available here:
Master Sc. in Acoustics of the University of Lyon.
Master of Sc. in Acoustics - M2 year
Responsable of the teaching program for ECL : Christophe Bailly
Student engineer at ECL:
your cursus must be composed of 6 teaching units,
including the common course Advanced acoustics
, and thus 5 other courses in the list provided below.
Your research internship must be carried out in the framework of your TFE.
Student enrolled in the full second year program:
The theoretical cursus must be composed of 7 teaching units, including the common course Advanced acoustics
5 courses in the list provided below, and 1 general course in any other master program (including the Master of Acoustics !).
Your research internship must be carried out in a research laboratory or a R&D department
in industry, in France or abroad.
- Advanced acoustics (MoD 7.3 - D. Juvé / G. Robert, Tuesday 14h-16h)
List of unit teaching (your choice must be validated by the Prof. in charge of the master)
- Environmental acoustics (MoD 1.6 - M.A. Galland / D. Juvé, Friday 15h45-17h45)
- Aeroacoustics (MoD 7.5 - D. Dragna / M. Roger, Friday 13h30-15h30)
- Active control of noise and vibrations (MoS 1.4 - M. Ichchou / M.A. Galland, Friday 8h-12h15)
- Transportation noise (MoS 1.2 - M. Ichchou / D. Juvé / D. Dragna, Wednesday 8h-12h15)
- Fluid - structure interactions (MoD 8.1 - M. Ichchou / G. Robert, Monday 8h-10h)
- Propagation of elastic waves (MoD 3.1 - L. Jézequel / S. Besset, Monday 8h-10h)
- Structural dynamics (MoD 7.4 - O. Dessombz / L. Jézequel, Tuesday 16h15-18h15)
- Building acoustics (Insa/Entpe - C. Marquis-Favre, ENTPE)
- Perception (INSA - E. Parizet, INSA, 2nd semestre)
- Ultrasound imagery (Lyon 1 master ISM - S. Catheline, Lyon 1, from Oct. 7)
- Physics of turbulent flows (MoD 1.4 - C. Bailly / C. Bogey / D. Dragna, Tuesday 16h15-18h15)
- External aerodynamics (MoD 5.6 - J. Boudet / J. Scott, Friday 15h45-17h15)
- Numerical simulation of flows (MoD 1.1 - C. Corre / F. Godeferd, Monday 8h-12h15)
- Dynamic of biological human systems (MoD 6.6 - L. Blanc / D. Dragna, Friday 15h45-17h45)
- Numerical methods for acoustics (CeLyA, D. Dragna, jeudi 14h-18h, from Dec. 1st)